- has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
- is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, ideal love, etc.
- believes that he/she is special and unique and can only be understood by other special people.
- requires excessive admiration.
- strong sense of self-entitlement.
- takes advantage of others to achieve his/her own ends.
- lacks empathy.
- is often envious or believes that others are envious of him/her.
- arrogant disposition.
|William James 'Bill' O'Reilly (b. 1949)|
Bear in mind, in the above videos, this is what Bill Reilly can be like at work, and when he knows that millions of people are watching him - so imagine what he might be like in private.
Three years ago, Bill O'Reilly steadfastly pretended to be drinking 'Xoçai' every day of his life.
Let's be perfectly clear about this, 'Xoçai' is yet another 'Amway' copy-cat blame-the-victim 'Income Opportunity/ Prosperity Gospel' cultic racket; which means that Bill O'Reilly has got lots more explaining to do here.
More than half a century of quantifiable evidence, proves beyond all reasonable doubt that what has become popularly known as 'Network' or 'Multi-Level Marketing' is nothing more than an absurd, cultic, economic pseudo-science, and that the impressive-sounding made-up term, 'MLM,' is, therefore, part of an extensive, thought-stopping, non-traditional jargon which has been developed, and constantly-repeated, by the instigators, and associates, of various, copy-cat, major, and minor, ongoing organized crime groups (hiding behind labyrinths of legally-registered corporate structures) to shut-down the critical, and evaluative, faculties of victims, and of casual observers, in order to perpetrate, and dissimulate, a series of blame-the-victim closed-market swindles or pyramid scams (dressed up as 'legitimate direct selling income opportunites'), and related advance-fee frauds (dressed up as 'legitimate training and motivation, self-betterment, programs,' etc.).
David Brear (Copyright 2015)