|'Income Opportunity' racketeers, Steve Van Andel and Doug DeVos, |
posing as second generation economic saviours
In 1996, my brother (who was, at that time, a fanatical 'Amway' core-adherent) looked me in the eye and (in all seriousness) tried to convince me that :
Within 10 years, all supermarkets would be closed in Britain, because the 'Amway MLM business model' was taking over.
My brother then went on to inform me that:
- 'Negative information about Amway' was 'being fed to the media and to persons like myself, by the owners of other businesses,' who were 'scared to death.'
- 'Amway' would be 'the dominant business in the 21st. century.'
- 'Billions of pounds' were 'at stake in Britain alone.'
- I would 'kick myself in the future' for refusing to join 'Amway.'
e.g. This morning an anonymous correspondent attempted to post the following, strangely-familiar, drivel in response to my article on the 'Lyoness' racket http://mlmtheamericandreammadenightmare.blogspot.fr/2012/09/lyoness-is-lie-and-hubert-freidl-is-its.html :
'Lyoness is a great company that has the MLM industry scared to death. The old MLM guru's a spreading scam rumors to stop their people from leaving and joining Lyoness. This tactic will not work. By 2015, Lyoness will own the industry. '
Thus, the authors of this comment are attempting to broadcast the extraordinary fairy story that 'Lyoness' is in opposition to 'MLM' and that this Blog is actually a pro- 'MLM' propaganda Site.
|'Income Opportunity' racketeer, Hubert Freidl, posing as the world's latest economic saviour.|
Now if anyone should still be in any doubt as to whether 'Income Opportunity' groups, like 'Lyoness' and 'Amway' can be described as cults or their core-adherents diagnosed as psychotic: as part of my research into the 'Lyoness' cult, I recently had a disturbing telephone conversation with a deeply-deluded, Irish 'Lyoness' core-adherent who (in all seriousness) tried to convince me that:
- 'Within 3 years, 25% of all the world's consumers will be Lyoness members.'
- 'Hubert Freidl is going to save the world economy.'
David Brear (copyright 2012)