Until the 1970s, the original 'MLM Income Opportunity/Prosperity Gospel' cultic racket 'Nutrilite' a.k.a.'Amway,' remained confined to the USA. In the face of a prolonged (but far-from morally, or intellectually, rigorous) FTC investigation, the 'Amway/MLM' lie first spread to Canada, then to W. Europe and Australia. However, in 1979, when a corrupt, and/or naive, US federal judge failed to identify 'Amway' as the corporate-front for an ongoing, major, organized crime group, this classic regulatory-failure was widely-seen as a license to steal. Since that time, countless US-based copy-cat rackets have been instigated behind labyrinths of legally-registered corporate structures pursuing lawful, and/or unlawful, enterprises - a significant number of which ('Forever Living Products', 'Herbalife', 'USANA', 'Nu Skin', 'Xango' etc.), have been allowed to grow out of control and to infiltrate traditional culture all around the globe, accompanied by a distracting flock of co-opted political, academic and celebrity useful idiots, and shielded by a parallel labyrinth of legally-registered corporate structures known as, 'Direct Selling Associations.'
In the past, various casual observers have thrown up their hands in horror when I have dared to say that, given its duration, scale and devastating impact on huge numbers of vulnerable persons, blame-the-victim 'Income Opportunity/Prosperity Gospel' cultic racketeering is an ongoing financial, and psychological, holocaust (with a small 'h') of which many people have been in denial. Sadly, the essentially-absurd fairy story entitled 'MLM Income Opportunity' has been allowed to expand to such titanic proportions, that the truth has long-since become almost unthinkable. However, since the concept of the big propaganda lie, is widely-understood, it seems almost inconceivable that the directors of law enforcement, and intelligence, agencies around the world have also remained unable to look beyond the ends of their noses and identify what the bosses of 'MLM/Prosperity Gospel' cults have actually been doing.
Fortunately, the great weakness of all totalitarian groups is that, once you know how they function (by deceiving their adherents into accepting a Utopian fiction as fact), the inflexible reality-inverting reactions of these groups to any challenge to their authenticity, can be predicted with almost 100% accuracy, because they are all compelled to continue to follow essentially the same scenario of control.
David Beckham’s spokesman, Simon Oliveira, distanced the former England soccer captain from 'Herbalife.' Oliveira insisted that Beckham had nothing to do with 'Herbalife' personally. 'Herbalife is the LA Galaxy sponsor and David has no direct relationship with them,' he said.
However, in the case of Ms. Albright, it beggars belief that someone with her background and achievements can have fallen for a kitsch 'capitalist' adaptation of the age-old totalitarian Utopian fairy story. Surely, she must have read George Orwell's 'Animal Farm.' Consequently, I am publicly asking Madeleine Albright the following, common-sense question :
Before you became associated with 'Herbalife,' exactly what quantifiable evidence did you see which proved that a significant number of people have actually earned an overall net-income lawfully from regularly retailing 'Herbalife' products to the general public for a profit (based on value and demand).
- How much profit have 'Herbalife's' pay-through-the-nose-to enter mass-meetings generated over the years?
- Who has controlled this hidden mountain of cash?
- Why do unquestioning core-'Herbalife' adherents feel the need to keep paying through-the-nose-to attend, and participate in, what are essentially the same, totally-'positive' Utopian performances, time after time?
- Do the critical, and evaluative, faculties of persons attending, and participating in, 'Herbalife' mass-meetings, appear to be fully-functioning?
- What would happen if anyone attending, and participating in, a 'Herbalife' mass-meeting attempted to show dissent from the group's totally 'positive' Utopian controlling scenario?
- In recent history, what other centrally-controlled, non-democratic mass-movements (occulted by labyrinths of legally-registered corporate structures) have secretly raised mountains of tax-free cash for their self-appointed sovereign leaders, by obliging their unquestioning adherents to keep buying publications, recordings, tickets to meetings, esoteric accessories, uniforms, badges, etc., on the pretext that, by doing so, they can eventually build, and enter, a future, exclusive, secure Utopian existence?
- Could the 'Herbalife' racketeers use their paid-association with me (Madeleine Albright) to try to give the appearance of association with other (even-more influential) persons?
- As a former high-ranking member of the US government and public servant (particularly, one who has represented the people of the USA internationally), shouldn't I always exercise the utmost caution before entering into any commercial arrangement in which not only my name and reputation, but also the name and reputation of the US government, might possibly be used to facilitate the committing of criminal acts?
Dr. Madeleine K. Albright
ChairChair of Albright Stonebridge Group and former Secretary of State of the United States of America
|'Herbalife is a global nutrition company publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. We have more than 7,400 employees, millions of customers and for more than 30 years we have been committed to bettering the lives of those we touch with products that support and encourage a healthy, active lifestyle.' http://iamherbalife.com/|
Despite what they now steadfastly pretend to be reality, for decades, the propagandists at the 'Herbalife' Ministry of Truth have been constantly repeating the absurd lie that 'Herbalife' has 'helped millions' of people to 'realize' their 'financial dreams.'
Here are the actual testimonies of just some of these financial dreamers.
As ever, this sinister new broadcast-platform for the 'Herbalife' Lord Hee Haws to recite their latest inflexible script, fits into an overall pattern of ongoing, major, racketeering activity as defined by the US federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, 1970
'The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of Ingsoc, but to make all other modes of thought impossible. It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted once and for all and Oldspeak forgotten, a heretical thought — that is, a thought diverging from the principles of Ingsoc — should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words. Its vocabulary was so constructed as to give exact and often very subtle expression to every meaning that a Party member could properly wish to express, while excluding all other meanings and also the possibility of arriving at them by indirect methods. This was done partly by the invention of new words, but chiefly by eliminating undesirable words and by stripping such words as remained of unorthodox meanings, and so far as possible of all secondary meanings whatever.'
Georges Orwell (Appendix to 'Nineteen Eighty-Four')
The purpose of 'MLM Income Opportunity' jargon is not only to provide a medium of expression for the unquestioning world-view and mental habits proper to the core-adherents of 'Herbalife,' but to make all other critical and evaluative modes of thought impossible. It is intended that when 'MLM Income Opportunity' jargon has been adopted once and for all and traditional language forgotten, a heretical thought — that is, a thought diverging from the 'positive' principles of 'Herbalife' - should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words. Its vocabulary is so constructed as to give exact and often very subtle expression to every 'positive' meaning that an 'MLM Distributor' can properly wish to express, while excluding all other 'negative' meanings and also the possibility of arriving at them by indirect methods. This is done partly by the invention of new 'positive' words and phrases ('Herbalife', 'Multi-Level Marketing', 'Distributor' , Independent Business Owner,'), but chiefly by eliminating undesirable 'negative' words and phrases ('cult', 'totalitarian', 'fraud', 'deception', 'brainwashing', 'victims', 'exploitation' , 'de facto slaves') and by stripping such words and phrases as remain of unorthodox meanings, and so far as possible of all secondary meanings whatever.